CA Foundation New Scheme Vs Old Schemes - Syllabus Changes
Chartered Accountancy has always been a coveted career prospect for Commerce students in India. The unique feature about Chartered Accountancy is its curriculum, which students undergo with theoretical education and practical training. This balanced approach helps students to appreciate the underlying practical applications of the theoretical education scheme. Over the years, however, the curriculum has changed only to provide candidates with more insightful knowledge on Chartered Accountancy.
Recently, the Institute of Chartered Accountancy of India (ICAI) released a notification about the new CA Foundation syllabus (New Scheme). The revamped CA Foundation course structure has been described on the ICAI website. Let us understand the changes in the pattern and learn all about the CA Foundation New Scheme.
CA Foundation New Scheme Registration Procedure
- Registration for the CA Foundation new scheme started from 1st July 2017.
- Students who have appeared in the Class 12 exam can register for the CA Foundation Course.
- A student must complete 4 months of study and clear the Class 12 exam to be eligible to answer the Foundation examination.
- The first examination under the new scheme is to be held in May 2018. The candidate must register on or before 31st December 2017.
- The registration fee for the Foundation examination is Rs 9000.
Do you know of any CA aspirants who are preparing for the CA Foundation 2018 exam? Share this article with them to help them know about these crucial changes too.
Click here to understand the CA Foundation syllabus according to the new scheme.