CA Intermediate Amendments in Advanced Accounting Syllabus for November 2018 Attempt
Dear student, are you preparing for your CA Intermediate, Nov 2018? In that case, your undisputed attention is solicited! ICAI has announced the amendments applicable for CA Inter candidates who will give their exam in November this year. Please note that the following amendments are applicable only and only for the students registered under the new course.
CA Inter Nov 18 Amendment – Paper 5: Advanced Accounting
List of Applicable Accounting Standards
AS 7: Construction Contracts
AS 9: Revenue Recognition
AS 14: Accounting for Amalgamations
AS 18: Related Party Disclosures
AS 19: Leases
AS 20: Earnings Per Share
AS 24: Discontinuing Operations
AS 26: Intangible Assets
AS 29: Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets.
List of Applicable Guidance Notes issued by ICAI on specified accounting aspects
The Study Guidelines containing the List of applicable Guidance Notes is given as Annexure.
Applicability of the Companies Act, 2013 and other Legislative Amendments for November 2018 Examination
The relevant notified Sections of the Companies Act, 2013 and legislative amendments including relevant Notifications / Circulars / Rules / Guidelines issued by Regulating Authorities up to 30th April, 2018 will be applicable for November, 2018 Examination.
Non-Applicability of Ind AS
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has notified Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 on 16th February, 2015, for compliance by certain class of companies. These Ind AS do not form part of the syllabus and hence are not applicable.
ANNEXURE: STUDY GUIDELINES
List of applicable Guidance Notes issued by ICAI on specified accounting aspects
1. Guidance Note on Terms Used in Financial Statements.
2. Guidance Note on Accrual Basis of Accounting.
3. Guidance Note on Accounting for Corporate Dividend Tax.
4. Guidance Note on Accounting for Employee Share-based Payments.
5. Guidance Note on Accounting for Credit Available in Respect of Minimum Alternative Tax under the Income-tax Act, 1961.
6. Guidance Note on Accounting for Real Estate Transactions (revised 2012)
7. Guidance Note on Turnover in case of Contractors.
8. Guidance Note on Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013.
In case of any queries, syllabus related or otherwise, talk to our CA-Inter academic advisor @ 1800-212-8575 or Visit : Syllabus for CA Intermediate Advanced Accounting.