How to Download the Result Card (score Card) of CPT
How to Download the Result Card (score Card) of CPT
Common Proficiency Test (CPT) - (Paper-pencil Mode examination) is held twice in a year i.e. in the months of June and December. Eligible candidates appeared in the last CPT (examination) can download their Result Cards from the website www.icai.nic.in/cptresultcard by using their Roll number or Registration number along with their four digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) as filled up by them in their CPT examination application form for the respective CPT (examination), as per tentative schedule given below:
June CPT - from 10 days after declaration of result to 20th November subsequent to the declaration of result.
December CPT - from 10 days after declaration of result to 20th May subsequent to the declaration of result.
The downloaded Result Card of CPT bearing the photograph and signatures of the candidate is a valid document for admission to the next level of C.A. Course, i.e. Intermediate (IPC) Course.
Common CA CPT Marksheet FAQ
Having problems related to your CA CPT marksheet? As if cracking the examination was not hard enough, you now have to rack your brain over how to obtain your CA CPT December 2017 scorecard from ICAI. Feeling a little lost? Well, you are not the only one. Every year, hundreds of students go through the same perplexing phase. But, don’t panic just yet. We are here to help you.
We have spoken to as many of our pupils as possible, and have finally come up with a list of commonly asked questions that seem to torment them: how to obtain a hard copy of the statement of marks? Will it be delivered directly or do they have to apply for it? Is there a fee involved? And, it goes on and on. Do you find yourself pondering along the same lines?
Sit back and relax! You have landed at just the right place. In our endeavour to help out, we have penned down this post to address all your queries, grievances and agonies pertaining to receiving your CA CPT marksheet. We have listed down a few important points in regard to discrepancy in the marksheet, non-arrival of marksheet and other such inconveniences that you may face.
Shall we begin with the most basic problems then?
1. How long will it take for my marksheet to arrive? – If you appeared for CA CPT in December 2017, then you must have already checked your results online by now. As for the hard copy, it takes about four weeks to arrive from the date of declaration of the results.
2. Do I have to apply for the marksheet or will it be sent to me directly? – Yes, it will be couriered to you by ICAI at no additional cost whatsoever. There is no need for you to apply separately. However, if you have to request for a duplicate scorecard, then it becomes mandatory to apply separately. You will also be liable to pay the required fee.
3. What if I did not clear my exam? Will I still receive my marksheet? – Yes, you will. As long as you had applied for CA CPT in December 2017 and had appeared for all the papers, you are eligible to receive your marksheet even if you did not clear your test.
4. I already have a printout of my result. What do I have to do to get a hard copy? – Nothing. You will receive the hard copy of your marksheet by post whether or not you take a print out. Printing of the scorecard is simply a feature made available to CA CPT candidates as of now.
5. Is the website printout of my CPT scorecard as valid as the hard copy? – Both yes and no! Well, it depends. The printed version of your scorecard is definitely good enough to get you admission to the next level. But does the printed version consist of your photo and signature? It may not if these were not submitted to the office. Such a printout, which is devoid of your photo and signature, will not validate your entry to the next level.
6. It’s been 40 days since I cracked CA CPT. What should I do if I have not received my marksheet? – Technically, you should receive your marksheet within 4 weeks from the date of declaration of your CPT results. But, don’t panic. If you haven’t received your marksheet yet, you can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Make sure you clearly indicate your name, roll number, name of the exam (along with month/year/date you answered it) and your complete postal address along with a scanned copy of the signed request letter. The office will make arrangements to address the issue, but such a request must be sent within 60 days from the date of declaration of the result.
7. I have received my marksheet, but there is an error in the spelling of my name. Also the marks printed are faded and hardly visible. What can I do about this? – In the case of discrepancy in the marksheet, you can always write to icai.org clearly specifying the corrections required. Make sure you attach a copy of the letter that ICAI had issued to you at the time of registration for your CA course along with the original statement of marks. All correspondence with the exam department should be via speed post and not by ordinary post or private courier. A fresh statement of marks will soon be issued to you at zero additional cost.
8. I had applied to ICAI for verification of my marks. How can I obtain a revised statement of marks? – The revised statement of marks will be issued to you at no additional cost. It will be delivered to you via speed post at the address mentioned by you in your examination form. After you receive your revised statement of marks, you will need to return the original statement of marks which was issued to you earlier.
9. I have lost my ICAI marksheet. What should I do now? – You can apply for a duplicate marksheet, which will be delivered to you at a nominal cost and the word ‘DUPLICATE’ will be imprinted on it. Please visit www.icai.org for more details.
We have attempted to cover the frequently asked questions about the CA CPT marksheet. In case of any further queries about your CA CPT December 2017 marksheet, you can always write to us at email@example.com or leave a comment below. We will certainly get back to you.
Related Blog :