Top 8 Last Minute Tips To Crack CA Foundation in Nov 2018
CA Foundation exams are scheduled to begin from 11th November. Students appearing for the CA Foundation November 2018 attempt have less than a week left to finish their exam preparation. Right now, you may feel that you could have done more, or that your preparation is not up to the mark. A tiny voice in your head may even be telling you that you won’t be able to crack the exams after all.
Don’t believe it, it’s the exam jitters talking. Have faith in yourself and your efforts, and use the time at hand to go all out with the exam preparation for CA Foundation November 2018. What you do in the last few days may create a big difference.
At the end of the blog post, there’s a video from our expert on the handiest last minute tips on CA Foundation November 2018. Keep scrolling down to watch it.
Now, let’s quickly discuss the things you should be doing right now to crack CA Foundation:
1. Don’t start anything new - It is not advisable to start with new, untouched topics just a few days before the exam. This will lead to confusion, and you will run the risk of forgetting things that you already know due to excessive stress.
2. Count on your strengths - By now, you already know your strong areas in all the 4 subjects in CA Foundation. As a part of your last minute revision strategy, take tests or solve sample papers based on your strong areas. This will boost your confidence, and give you a good head start.
3. Re-structure your revision strategy - Have you been revising the topics randomly? We have a concrete plan as to how you should go about it. Firstly, combine one theory subject with one practical subject. Secondly, while revising the topics from a particular subject, consider it’s weightage from the exam perspective. Thirdly, set daily revision targets. Doing smart revision is a sure shot way to crack CA Foundation.
4. Practice, practice, and practice – This is the best last minute exam tip to CA Foundation students. Go through concept registers, and revision notes, and practice with sample papers in an exam-like environment. Constant practice builds time management skills which are crucial to crack the exam.
5. Glance through only the most important questions - Say you are revising Accounts or Maths, there is no need to solve each and every problem. Solve the most crucial or tricky once that you think will be important from the exam perspective. Glance through formulas in Maths and Accounts, browse through the amendments for Law and brush up the important facts and figures in Economics while practicing.
6. Take mock tests - Take as many mock tests as you can. Analyze your mistakes and learn from them before it’s too late. However, if you score low in the mock tests, don’t get bogged down. You still have a few days in hands, and you can work wonders if you have the seeking spirit to learn from your mistakes. Similarly, if you score well, don’t let that get in your head. There’s still some room for improvement, so work on it.
7. Maintain a positive attitude - This goes without saying. Don’t stress yourself to the point of exhaustion. And, don’t forget to get a good sleep at night. Have faith in the hard work you have put in so far.
8. Take good care of your health - It is very important that you take very good care of your health. Avoid eating junk food, and take necessary precautions so that you don’t fall sick just a few days before the exam.
All said and done, watch this video where our expert further elaborates on the best hacks on how to crack CA Foundation in the last few days. Hope this helps. All the best.
To know about CA study packs at CAprep18, give our academic experts a buzz @ 1800-212-8575.