What Can You Do To Be Counted In 4% Pass Rate Of CA Inter?
CA Inter is presumably a difficult exam to crack. According to CA Intermediate pass percentage analysis, CA-Inter results had hit an all-time low in November 2015, with just 4.14% candidates clearing the exam. As an aspiring CA, you may be wondering if cracking CA depend more on chance than hard work. Sure you need luck to be counted among the 4% pass rate of CA Inter?
Yes, you have to be lucky to be able to crack CA-Inter. But luck is not difficult to predict, and it always favors those who work hard. Then, how come so many students end up on the wrong side of luck?
Let us take a quick glimpse at the common mistakes that 96% of CA-Inter students make:
Poor presentation – Presentation is an important factor, and it can determine the outcome of your CA-Inter exams to a great extent. Unfortunately, most students fail to acknowledge the significance of writing properly structured answers. It is important to be able to arrange your answers in layers.
Vague working notes – Practical papers like Accounting, Cost and Management Accounting and Advanced Accounting require working notes beside the answer. Working notes are to be considered as a part of the answer itself, and should not be sidelined. This is how many students fail to score passing marks in practical papers in CA-Inter.
Mentioning wrong sections – There is a reason why theory papers take the blow when you go into analyzing the reason why 96% students fail to crack CA Inter. Subjects like Taxation and Corporate and Other Laws require more effort and study time. In Law, students often make the mistake of confusing provisions, and they end up quoting the wrong one. This eats away much of their marks, and ultimately they fail to crack CA-Inter. Such confusions can be avoided if one starts preparing early.
No mock tests – Appearing for mock tests help students to gauge their preparedness. It also promotes time management; mock tests are good opportunities to commit and analyze mistakes before the real exam. As it so happens, most students start preparing late for CA-Inter; and they rush their way through things so much that they do not have time enough to appear for mock tests.
How Can We Help You To Do Things Differently?
- We start early – At CAprep18, CA-Inter classes are on-going and new batches are about to start soon. Several students who had appeared for single groups in the 2019 attempt have already started preparing for the other group with us.
- We save time –Our students finish 30% of syllabus before 96% students start preparing. This is the open secret why our students have much higher success rates. They are already several steps ahead of the rest.
- More preparation time – According to research, subjects like Taxation, Law and Strategic Management are the main culprits why 96% students fail to crack CA-Inter. Since we begin and finish early, students who prepare with us have enough time left to spare for these subjects later.
- Premium Faculty – Our live classes are conducted by the faculty of JK Shah Classes, a reputed name with more than 30 years of experience in CA coaching. Apart from top-notch faculty, our students also get access to a precious archive of notes, study materials, mock test papers, previous year question papers and much more.
- Enhanced Success Rate – All the above-mentioned factors come together to ensure that our students have 70% more success rates than industry standards.
Here Is What Our Students Have To Say about Us:
JKSC has been a huge help. The professors here with all their years of experience and teaching skills helped me clearing out the smallest of doubts. Taking the test series made me start studying early and on a daily basis. The entire seven months spent here were memorable and worthwhile. I would like to thank JKSC without which my results would not have been the same.
VARSHA AGARWALIPCC MAY. '12 - 33RD RANK
You can access our live classes anywhere, anytime, many times. This further saves your time since you don’t have to travel to and fro tuition classes. Our CA experts are always around to help you with anything you may need to prepare better for CA-Inter. And during the streaming of live classes, you can ‘raise your hand’ and get your queries answered instantly, just like in physical classrooms.