Your CA CPT Checklist
Clearing the CA CPT is your first step to becoming a chartered accountant. On the eve of your CA CPT exam, we are optimistic that you have judiciously invested time in mastering the subjects. The months of hard work and several sleepless nights have empowered you to ace your CA CPT preparation. Now, with less than 24 hours left for your exam, the CAPrep18 Experts have a quick checklist for you. Remember that attention to detail leads to tremendous success.
CAPrep18 Experts Recommend: Solve a sample or practice paper in the exact time you will answer the exam. Familiarity will help you think about the paper sections in the same time frame.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR EXAM:
1. Carry your admit card with you and reach half an hour early at the exam centre.
2. Make sure you carry your calculators (NOT scientific calculators)
3. Read the questions carefully before arriving at the solution.
4. Attempt questions you are sure about first.
5. You lose 0.25 marks on marking the wrong answer. Be sure of your answers.
6. Carefully try to eliminate the wrong options first to arrive at the correct option.
7. When you do not understand a question, do not waste time reading it again. Come back to it later.
8. Always keep spare time to check for mistakes.
9. If you have to choose between your knowledge and logic while marking an answer, choose logic.
10. Attempt a minimum of 170 questions for a qualifying score.
So, there you are Calm And Composed, Prepared to Triumph. That’s how the CAPrep18 Experts decode CA CPT for you!